Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Typhoon Texas for fresh articles!
Rules & Restrictions
Typhoon Texas reserves the right to eject and suspend any person from Typhoon Texas property for violation of any action detrimental to the safe and orderly operation of the facility. Serious violations or trespassing may result in arrest by the City Police Department. Guests must follow all safety rules and staff instructions while on Typhoon Texas property at all times.
- To participate in water park attractions, proper swimming attire is required. Here are some recommendations to help you plan your visit:
- Proper swimwear is required. Swimwear is defined as a one or two- piece swimsuit. Pants, denim, thongs, or transparent clothing are not permitted. We reserve the right to determine the appropriateness of swimwear.
- Guests wearing swimming attire with metal buttons, rivets, zippers, or snaps will not be permitted to ride any of the water slide attractions.
- Clothing with inappropriate/offensive words, phrases or graphics are prohibited.
- Footwear is not permitted on Typhoon Texas attractions. Aqua socks and aquatic style
- footwear are permitted on specific rides (check ride restrictions on site for specific rides).
- Guests requiring special accommodation should speak to a member of the Water Safety
- Management team. Specifically designed attire made out of lycra or nylon type materials will be considered. Due to attraction manufacturer requirements, some riding restrictions may apply.
- Diaper dependent guests are required to wear swim diapers or a diaper specifically designed for aquatic use.
- Admission to the facilities may be denied for any of the following reasons:
- Suspicion that the guest is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Evidence that a guest has a contagious disease or open wound.
- Guests not having proper swim attire.
- Use of abusive or profane language to guests of Typhoon Texas or staff.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a person age 16 or older.
- The following items are prohibited or restricted from the park:
- Cigarettes, vaporized cigarettes, chewing tobacco, alcoholic beverages, lighters, glass
- container, knives, weapons of any kind, and illegal substances.
- Outside food and beverages. (Guests are allowed one bottle of water per guest) Chewing
- gum is prohibited from the park.
- Running, dunking or rough play interfering in the guest experience.
- Diving or Line Jumping.
- Outside floating devices (including noodles and water wings), snorkels and masks.
- Outside life vests must be coast guard approved.
- Animals are not permitted in the park unless used for medical reasons or specified event.
- Hanging on or sitting on lifeguard stands.
- Photography - By entering the park, guests grant Typhoon Texas the right to film, video,
- record or photograph them on park property for any reason without payment or consideration. All photographs or video taken by our guests may only be used for their personal use and enjoyment only.
- No loud music, if you elect to play your own music at the park, you must keep volume down so as not to disturb other guests or wear headphones.